9.08.2006

Col Sanders is pissed


Yeah, much like Kevin posted a while back, I've been ridin' too. Ridin' quite a bit in fact. Just haven't got my dork on and blogged. Anyway, I went for a ride a couple of weeks ago and hit the ground pretty hard. I was rounding a corner that had a bit of a berm but not as much I hoped. My front wheel popped over it and, as I'm sure you all know, shit happens quick then. I never even knew I was crashing therefore unclipping wasn't in the flight plan. I think my head and my hip hit the ground at the same time. It rattled my squash pretty good and made me stumble around for a bit but I regrouped and was soon on my way. It took about a week for this nice bruise to pop up but it just keeps getting better. It swells, the swelling goes away, and then it swells again. Kinda strange. It's become a bit of a project for me to see how it develops every few days. Of course, that means annoying my lovely wife with "lookit-it-now" each time. She kept insisting I have it checked out. Finally I went to appease her. After a morning off work, a doctor's visit, and more than a few bucks for x-rays it was determined that..........it's a bruise. Yep. I knew that. She knew that. But guess what, I don't make her look anymore. Despite her wonderful rack....maybe I did marry her for her brains. I just have no idea why she agreed to it.

Everyone go ride something,
Buddy

6 comments:

kevin said...

Holy crap batman; finally we have proof that Boudreaux does crash. He was way overdue for a tattoo.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout you post pictures of your wife's nice rack instead of the nappy-assed leg we have to look at here?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind...I just saw the Moots girl. That'll hold me over for a few days.

Buddy said...

You want me to post a pic of my wife's rack yet you can't even nut up and comment with your name? I don't think so, Captain Anonymous. Try the chatroom on fistfullofmyself.com

anonymous_kurt said...

You're such a looser. I tried but there is no such website. You'll never find out who I am...oh wait...crap...

Buddy said...

Haha! Nice. Guess I better see what I can do about that pic now, eh?