9.21.2006

more pics of the home loop




As always the pics are a bit deceiving when it comes to showing elevation change. I didn't do a very good job on my shot of the bridge either. It appears to just be built for no reason but it actually allows you to ride over rocky creek. I put the arch in the bridge just to make it look fancy and nailed the shingles to it so it wouldn't be slicker than cum on a gold tooth. Works pretty good. I just built the berm a few weeks ago....right after I went down like an intern. It's starting to pack in and getting fun. I'll probably add a little more dirt at the beginning and the end to up the fun factor. So, there they are. A few pics of my private trails to prove they exist. I plan to do a lot of work on 'em in the coming months and will post when I do.

Go ride,
Buddy

No comments: