11.30.2006

who's qualifyin' now bitches?


You've all seen them. Those assholes who have the "I'm not speeding I'm qualifying" stickers. It's usually right next to the Dubya sticker. Well, today we got a good old fashioned Oklahoma ice storm. We don't get good snow very often. Just this shitty ice we have today. Starts out as rain, turns to sleet, and whatever is on the ground glazes over. It's bumpy so it sucks for sledding, you can't make snow forts out of it, and the rednecks around here with giant SUV's damn sure can't drive on it. I'm not a speeder and I usually get blown off the road. Well, not today my friends. Today, when it actually takes some skill to go fast, I was the one qualifying and qualify I did. No semis and no LCQ's, I went straight to the main outa heat numero uno. Normally the most entertaining part of my 42 mile commute is NPR but today it was 4 wheel drifts and e-brake turns. Hey BillyRoy, maybe you need a bigger truck, eh?

Keep it pinned,
Buddy

2 comments:

kevin said...

It IS a great day to have a small fwd car. When the roads are like this it is not the time to take me lightly on the highways!

I got ur Jr. right here Mr. small penis big SUV driver.

Anonymous said...

Nice!

I finally noticed how come I never saw comments...and saw yours from eons ago. Gonna add you on my hotlinks