1.26.2007

think your bad?


Remember Dave? aka Whistler? Remember how I said he was tough and a hell of a strong rider? Come to find out he's a tad bit tougher than I'd originally thought, check this email out:

I guess I need to learn to listen better. The doctor had told me to watch my shoulder after my bike accident. I thought since it had been a couple of years I could start working towards building the muscle back. So I decided I would go back to doing pull ups. During my third set last night I heard a pop. When I got down my arm is about 1/2" lower than it was. I now have an unsightly bump. A lot worse than I already had. I guess I ripped my muscle. So my pull up days must be over. It does not hurt, but it feels awkward. And is tender as hell.
But I am still up for mountain biking Saturday.


David

E-fucking-gads! He's not just an animal, he's a crazy animal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like i've said before... I hope that David never wants to kill me or fuck me because I know he won't rest until it's done.

kevin said...

NO SHIT!!!